|diy anti-cellulite massage oil by Stella Crown|
According to my previous post, the menu today includes 3 cocktails of oils to combat the nightmare of cellulite. Usually, we apply one of these combinations on our skin, after the use of an exfoliating agent such as the loofah soap I made here. The skin exfoliation is a very important case, because if I want the oil mixtures to work effectively on my skin, then I will remove dead cells and toxins immediately.
We will try with these blends to enhance the blood circulation, combat water retention and revitalise the skin. If the attempt is accompanied with LOTS of water, a proper diet and exercise, then the results will really surprise you!
Caution: Do not use this product during pregnancy and lactation. Do not use it if you have high blood pressure. Do not expose your skin to the sun after using a formula which contains any of the citrus oils.
recipe for 50 g/ 1.8 oz
14 g/ 0.5 oz jojoba oil
12 g/ 0.4 oz carrot tissue oil
12 g/ 0.4 oz hazelnut oil
11 g / 0.39 oz seaweed oil
1 g/ 0.04 oz ivy oil
2 g/ 0.07 oz vitamin E
2 g/ 0.07 oz vitamin E
- Mix all the vegetable oils into a sterilised amber bottle and choose one of the following combinations of essential oils, according to the needs of your skin:
#1 against cellulite
20 drops oregano essential oil
14 drops rosemary essential oil
9 drops juniper essential oil
#2 slimming & firming
20 drops rosemary essential oil
14 drops cypress essential oil
9 drops lemon essential oil
#3 against water retention
20 drops cypress essential oil
14 drops fennel essential oil
9 drops grapefruit essential oil
- Add the combination you chose to your bottle with the vegetable oils, shake well and the anti-cellulite cocktail is ready.
- Pour a few drops on your hand every time and massage local on your skin, in a circular motion.
- All the combinations are working against cellulite; I just particularised the properties of the essential oils.
- The jojoba oil is a liquid vegetable wax, a substance which resembles the sebum of the human skin and it can be absorbed easier than any other oil. It boosts the skin elasticity.
- The carrot oil moisturises and nourishes, regenerates and tightens the skin, it tones the skin elasticity and fights free radicals.
- Hazelnut oil is a highly astringent oil. It tightens the pores and protects tissues from free radicals.
- The seaweed oil contains a huge amount of iodine; very important substance that acts against cellulite. It boost the production of elastin and keeps the skin smooth and youthful.
- Ivy oil is famous for its slimming effect. It fights against cellulite, it tightens the skin and treats the localised fat.
- Vitamin E is one of the most powerful antioxidants. Keeps the skin moisture to normal level, preventing dryness and dehydration. It has a rich anti- aging and soothing effect and protects the skin from free radicals.
- The oregano has firming and softening properties, the rosemary enhances the blood circulation, the juniper opens the skin pores and detoxifies. The cypress essential oil activates the blood circulation, the lemon tightens the pores of the skin while fennel detoxifies and acts against water retention. Finally, the grapefruit essential oil removes toxins and prevents the accumulation of water in the body, thereby stopping the formation of cellulite.